Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order on the website?
All orders are limited per person and per 30 calendar days to 5 personalized items, for a maximum total amount of 2.000 Euros VAT included (shipping costs excluded).
The processing of an order is subject to compliance with the following phases:
STEP 1: Choice of item(s): selection of the model, then personalisation of the article in several steps in the order of your choice:
- Personalized canvas Le Pliage items: selection of the length of the handles, choice of colours and selection of possible options.
- Personalized leather Le Pliage items: choice of colours and selection of possible options.
Access to Step 2 takes place by clicking on the button ‘ADD TO CART’.
STEP 2: Access to “BASKET”:
- Choice of the gift option and addition of a personal message.
- Indication of the carrier and mention of the indicative date(s) of delivery.
Access to Step 3 takes place by clicking on the button "ORDER".
STEP 3: Validation of the order in 3 stages:
1. Identification : creation of your customer account or authentication through an existing customer account
2. Summary of the order:
o Banking and postal information:
§ filling in of delivery and billing addresses;
§ filling in of banking data or indication of payment by means of a Paypal account.
o Viewing the record of your order:
§ articles ordered and total amount of the order;
§ indication of the carrier and of the delivery date(s).
At that stage, you can verify your data entered when you process your order and, if necessary, correct them.
o Acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale.
o Definitive validation of the order by clicking on the button “CONFIRM PAYMENT”
3. Order Confirmation:
o Receipt of an electronic printable mail of confirmation deemed to be the purchase order confirmation also containing a link towards this General Conditions of Sale, the E-Shopping Customer Service contact and the cancellation form.
o Receipt of an electronic mail confirming the shipment of the order upon the occurrence thereof.
The invoice shall be attached to your order dispatch confirmation email.