Vos questions !!!
Product care instructions
Accessories finishes : Nickel (in brass)
Body : Calfskin
Lining : Lambskin
Accessories finishes : Nickel
Body : Split cowhide with inside coating
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas.Never use any cleansing or waterproofing product.
Composition : 78% Cashmere
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops. After use, we recommend storing your product in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
Composition : Velvet goatskin
Finishes : Nickel
Our soles are made from genuine supple leather. For maximum comfort, the leather will naturally soften after one or two wears, taking the shape of the foot. We recommend that you store your shoes upright in their cloth bag, protecting them from light, moisture and heat.